Leoline: Best Flooring For Bathrooms
Is this flooring 100% water resistant?
One of the most frequent questions we hear when it comes to bathrooms is “will this floor be waterproof?” After all, when it comes to bathrooms, cloakrooms, ensuites and wetrooms it is inevitable that there will be a fair bit of water splashing. The traditional school of thought was that laminate was the only option. However, we recommend Leoline, which is a vinyl flooring range. And YES, Leoline guarantees to be 100% water resistant!
Is it waterproof and slip resistant?
Bathrooms have 2 demands when it comes to flooring; the first being performance and the second being appearance. Leoline is designed to meet both of these demands and still outlast many others.
- PERFORMANCE: Yes, it is specifically designed to slip-resistant and water-resistant. So it is both safe and watertight in rooms with lots of moisture.
- APPEARANCE: Leoline has developed some of the most rustically realistic looking floor finishes. So you can have an organic looking floor with superior water protection that requires minimal maintenance.
Find out more about our wetroom flooring here.
The Benefits Of Leoline
- Realistic, natural look and feel
- Superguard protection (extra hardwearing polyurethane layer)
- Slip-resistant, so perfect for bathrooms and kitchens
- Compactback for a quieter, warmer floor
- Thermoback for thermal insulation (no cold feet after your shower)
- Powerback treated for reducing furniture & pressure indent marks
- Super Acoustic to absorb noise and ensure no more echos in the bathroom
- Can be used with underfloor heating
- Up to 15 years guarantee
New Vivo Click Vinyl
Leoline holds an excellent reputation for being pioneers in cushioned vinyl and their new Vivo range continues this innovation. Vivo is their highly durable, visually exquisite luxury vinyl tile. Vivo Click Vinyl brings you the realistic natural beauty of wood or stone yet the practical solutions of water resistance, easy installation and non-permanent flooring. (IE: you can take it with you if you move). This is the perfect choice for busy homes and especially rooms that require waterproofing, or protection from spills.
Because it is a luxury vinyl tile it requires minimal floor preparation and can even be laid over most existing floor surfaces. So you can transform your room instantly, making it ideal for bathroom renovations or kitchen makeovers.
For every rustic look from driftwood to creamy oak, this patented L2L click plank flooring easily clicks together. It’s slip-resistant with a bevel edge finish, and it is protected with Leoline’s unique Superguard finish. It is the driest way to bring a no-maintenance, natural look floor into a wet room.
These stone-look floors bring timeless sophistication in a tone that matches every colour scheme. With a 15 years warranty, this patented flooring is a luxury vinyl tile, installed by planks clicking together. It is slip resistant, has a bevelled edge and possesses enhanced protection with Superguard. If you want the organic finish of stone but need the waterproof protection of vinyl, this is the ultimate solution.
Find Leoline in Barnsley & Yorkshire
If you are looking for some help choosing the best waterproof flooring for your bathroom, wet room or any other room in your home then get in touch. Visit our showroom in Barnsley or let us bring the mobile showroom to you, anywhere across Yorkshire.
Send us a message via the form at the bottom of this page or give us a call to discuss Leoline or any other flooring requirement further.